LICHFIELD DREAM


Lichfield Dream


When I was first asked to accompany a friend to Lichfield Cathedral in the Autumn of 2009, I did not know what to expect. When we arrived there on a glorious Indian summer's day, I was amazed and humbled. I wandered around this magical, healing place, as if in a dream. 

I have visited Lichfield Cathedral many times since then and each time I felt the same sense of wonder and peace. This humble book of my hand reworked photographs is my homage to this beautiful Cathedral and the sweet garden opposite, leading to the Erasmus Darwin museum. 

I have not added any comments and there are many guides and books which do justice to the historical significance of the Cathedral. My intention was simple: to convey my own very personal visual response to future visitors and to record for myself and others something of the spirit of this unique place.

September 2015































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Knight, Death and the Devil

The Light in the Darkness installations.